Moviefest Halloween Competition Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING.
This competition is promoted by YM&U Group Ltd. (“YM&U Group”), 180 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 5QZ.
This promotion is open to all UK residents except employees of YM&U Group Ltd. (or their parent, subsidiaries or any affiliated companies) and their immediate families, who are not allowed to enter the Competition.
The Competition (defined below) is to be hosted by YM&U Group (“us”/“we”/“our”).
1. The Competition: YM&U Group propose to run a competition to be called ‘Moviefest Halloween Competition’ (the “Competition”).
2. Specific Entry Requirements: In order to enter the Competition, entrants must:
i. Be at least 18 years old
ii. Be a follower of @KeithLemon or @McGuinness.Paddy on Instagram and tag a friend in the competition post from @KeithLemon
3. The Competition begins on Wednesday 25th Septembr 2019 and ends on midnight on Friday 27th September 2019 (the “Competition Period”)
4. The closing date for entries to the Competition is midnight, Friday 27th September 2019. No entries received after this date will be accepted. No purchase necessary. Only one entry is allowed per person.
5. The prize, provided by YM&U Group (UK) Ltd, is one pair of tickets per person to Keith & Paddy’s MovieFest on Friday 18th October at Alexander Palace per winner. There will be one winner. All tickets are subject to availability and the venues and/or ticketing agents’ Terms & Conditions (“Prize”).
6. No additional, further or other costs or expenses are included in any prize unless stated. For example, the costs of transport to and from a venue or an event are not included. Accommodation will not be provided.
7. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. No guarantee is given as to the quality of the prize.
8. No cash or prize alternatives are available.
9. YM&U Group reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
10. The winner(s) of the Competition will be selected by YM&U Group (UK) Ltd by random selection and the winner(s) will be notified via a comment on the original post by @KeithLemon.
11. Any application containing incorrect, false or unreadable information will be rejected. Any applications made on behalf of or for another person or multiple entries will not be included in the Competition.
12. Under no circumstances will YM&U Group be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the Competition or Prize.
13. YM&U Group will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and can cancel or alter the Competition at any stage.
14. Any dispute relating to the Competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
15. YM&U Group’s decision as to who has won the Competition shall be final.
16. The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
17. By entering this Competition you acknowledge and agree that YM&U Group may pass your personal information to the Event Organisers, promoters and related parties for the administration of the Prize and the event.